Salted Almond s'mores
Cranberry Pistachio crisps topped with Vermont Creamery's Classic Chèvre & Ariel's Honey Infusions Hot Pepper Honey
Cranberry Pistachio crisps topped with Fat Toad Farm's caramel & Vermont Creamery cheese
Top our new salted almond crisps with Vermont creamery's Bonne Bouche for a light and salty snack.
JAN'S FARMHOUSE CRISPS CHEESE CAKE CRUST RECIPE:
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Jan's Farmhouse Crisps (Any flavor you prefer)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- 2. In a food processor, pulse 1 cup Jan's Crisps with the sugar until fine crumbs form. Drizzle in the butter and process until combined. Add the remaining 1/2 cup Jan's Crisps and pulse just until combined but still crumbly.
- 3. Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate and press it evenly onto the bottom and all the way up the sides. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. Bake until the crust is golden and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Transfer the pie plate to a wire rack to cool completely while you make the filling.